SYLLABUS AND CURRICULUM
The school strictly follows the syllabus prepared by Central Board Of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the books which are introduced in the school, prescribed by NCERT. The medium of instruction is English.
ADMISSION & AGE FOR ADMISSION
The academic session of the school starts as per the directive laid down by CBSE from March. Therefore, our academic year is from March and ends in February.
- Admission process starts after a notification in the month of November for the next academic year.
- Form and prospectus are available in the office during school hour except Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
- Birth certificate and Aadahar card, two passport size photograph of the candidate and both father and mother.
- The decision of Admission Committee is final in the matter of admission in the school.
|PRE SCHOOL||PRIMARY SCHOOL|
In case of leaving the school/taking transfer a clear one month advance written representation is to be submitted to the Principal. Transfer certificate will be issued after clearing up all arrears, if any.
RULES OF PAYMENT
- Monthly tuition fee is to be paid in advance.
- Payment should be made between 1st to 10th of every month.
- A fine of Rs 50/- as late fine will be imposed if payment is not made in stipulated time.
- No application for exemption of fine will be entertained.
- A student whose fees are in arrears for more than two months his /her name will be struck off the roll.
Shib Sagar Public School
Shib Sagar public school, a co-educational English Medium school, situated at the lap of nature, at Albandha, Kopai ,Birbhum, a few kilometres away from Santiniketan, a holy place of education and culture of Gurudeva. It is run, managed and financed by A. S. S. Charitable Society.
ALBANDHA, KOPAI, BIRBHUM
Pin Code: 731204